Cant say that I've been up to much of anything interesting. But I realize its been a few days since I've blogged and the jambalaya I'm cooking for dinner has to simmer for another ten or so minutes so I figured- hey, why not?!
I am feeling very pleased with life at the moment. I'm trying to avoid stress and declutter my life. Unfortunately I can never escape the grumpies- but I'm doing my best. I cleaned out and reorganized my entire closet- both of them! That is officially 5 garbage bags full of crap I'm purging of myself. 2 from this weekend's raid and 3 from two months ago. It feels nice. But- I've also noticed that I have absolutely ZERO summer clothes and I am sweating and panting like Carnie Wilson at a marathon. Its not good.
I am very much addicted to Smallville. Because A) Tom Welling is my dream man. If I could build my dream male body- Tom Welling would be the result. B) I effing LOVE superheroes. C) I'm finding inspiration for my writing from it. Sounds weird, huh? I am in no way, shape or form ripping anything off of the show... there are just some very beautiful acting moments meshed in with the sitcom-ness of it. From those moments of genius, I have pulled out some elements and have begun to build the basis of really fascinating characters in my own world. It makes me happy. I'm almost done with Season 4 and have Season 5 in my netflix cue!
I had my blood drawn on saturday which sucked and I cried. But for the first time EVER-- the nurse got blood out on the very first stick! I swear I've never been pricked less than five times before they find a suitable vein.
I also went a fun BBQ at Stender's house and I loved it. I felt like we had never missed a day a part, but at the same time were two completely different, more mature individuals than when we first met. It was nice. I'm glad she is back in my life.
As of now- I'm just looking forward to my landmark year of 22. My birthday is nearing!!! Im more excited than I've been for any other birthday. I am going to Red Robin for lunch with friends. Because I am low-class and not fancy and that is what I want. So that is what I shall have!
Thats about it. Miss you guys! Leave me love <3

0 comments:
Post a Comment